2. The Agreement and Contact Form should be emailed to the EP Association Secretariat.
3. It is then determined whether the adoption requirements have been met and the forms are forwarded to the EP Association Steering Committee Chair to obtain confirmation. The decision cannot always be made immediately. There is often a several-months long process of discussion to ensure the eligibility criteria are met including appropriate level of adoption.
4. Then an adoption date is agreed between the EP Association Secretariat and the prospective EPFI.
5. The adopting institution should also prepare a press release and send it to the EP Association Secretariat for review before it is made public.
6. On the adoption date the EPFI should announce their adoption on their website and this is reciprocated on the EP website.
7. The EPFI will receive a welcome email from the EP Association Steering Committee Chair and the EP Association Secretariat will announce the adoption to the EP Association membership.
If you have any questions about the Adoption Process, please read the Frequently Asked Questions before contacting the Secretariat.