EPFIs & Reporting
This list is accurate as at 31 December 2023. Whilst we go through the process of transitioning to the new legal status, this list will remain frozen. It will be updated in due course.
136 financial institutions in 38 countries are Equator Principles Financial Institutions (EPFIs).
The table below provides a list of EPFIs with links to their ‘EPFI Reporting’. ‘EPFI Reporting’ is the annual reporting (as per Principle 10 and Annex B of the Equator Principles) that EPFIs are required to submit (in accordance with the Signatory Rules) to the Office of the Equator Principles for publication on the EP website. It should be noted that EPFIs report at different times in the calendar year (based on their institution’s reporting period) and so these reporting pages are updated regularly.
‘First Year Grace’ refers to new EPFIs who are in their first year of adopting the Equator Principles and are not required to report publicly. In the first year after their Adoption Date, new EPFIs are not required to include transaction numbers and project names in their public reporting, these reports are referred to ‘First Year Implementation’ reports. Please see below for further information on ‘EPFI Reporting’, compliance and publication on the EP website.
Important Notes and Disclaimer
- EPFIs are not required to publish information, related to its institution or client, that could be financially or commercially sensitive, or where disclosure would violate applicable laws and regulations.
- EPFI Reporting is published on the EP website as provided by EPFIs. The Office of the Equator Principles does not carry out any form of assurance or verification of EPFI Reporting data, or of EPFIs’ application and implementation of the Equator Principles.
- The Office of the Equator Principles confirms compliance with the EPFI Reporting commitment when it is submitted in accordance with the Signatory Rules and it meets the minimum requirements specified in Principle 10 and Annex B of the Equator Principles.
- EPFI Reporting is published by the Office of the Equator Principles without guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, guarantees as to fitness for a specific purpose, non-infringement, accuracy or completeness.
- The Office of the Equator Principles shall not be held responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the data submitted by EPFIs and shall not be liable under any circumstances for losses which may arise from its use.
- The Equator Principles are sector-agnostic, capable of global application, grounded in relevant [international] standards and laws where applicable, and are intended to provide a framework approach to support each EPFI in its individual, independent assessment of Projects.
- EPFIs comply with all requirements set out in the Signatory Rules and agree to act (subject to, and consistent with, applicable fiduciary and contractual duties, laws and regulations) including avoidance of exchanges or disclosures of competitively sensitive information, co-ordination of commercial strategies and other anti-competitive behaviour which may breach Competition Laws.
|Region of Headquarters
|Current EPFI Report
|Category of De-Listing